Check this out






 
Vejam só o que encontrei na feira de Espinho. Não só foi barato como a embalagem é uma pérola. A senhora, rainha segundo consta, tem um ar muito sereno e satisfeito (apesar do pescoço comprido, que não deve dar jeito nenhum). E o título “Rainha das costureiras” é impagável. Ainda nem tive coragem de abrir a embalagem só para não a estragar.
Probably this is not so funny for my english readers. I found this bolt of elastic in a fairy held every Monday in a city near where I live. It is written “Seamstress Queen”, and I just love the picture and, of course, the title of the queen. And the girl had such a peaceful and happy look on her face, despite the oh-so-long neck. I am reluctant to open the package just because I don’t want to tear the beautiful lady apart.

1 comment: