Shorts on the Line


This month there is a lot going on in the blogsphere. One of the exciting events taking place in July is "Shorts on the line", organized by Rachel from Imagine Gnats.

I don't have much time but I really had to give it a try, plus my son can always use another pair of shorts!
For this project I used a pattern from the book Sewing for Boys.



I took the Treasure pocket pants pattern I had already traced in size 6/7 and redesign it to be slimmer and shorter. I took about an inch from each front and back pattern pieces. And I took 7 inches from the legs lenght.
I sew as the plans recomended and did topstitching in constrasting thread.

I wanted something really fresh do I used soft linen for both main and contrast fabric. I couldn't be more happy with the result; and as you can see neither could my kid! See how he moves!





Hop over to the Flickr group and find out what all these lovely girls have been doing!

shorts on the line button
Hit the button to go to the Flickr group!

No comments:

Post a Comment